Holy Cow! I've tried everything... Spent 4 hours and counting trying to fix this issue. Here's what I've tried...
I get syntax errors when the solution builds and compiles successfully. If I disable resharper the syntax red highlighting goes away.
What have I tried?
1. Suspending and Resuming resharper
2. Suspend, clear cache button, restart VS, resume
3. Suspend, clear cache button, manually navigating to and deleting solution caches, restart vs, resume resharper
4. Suspend, clear cache, disable and re-enable ReSharper | Options | Environment | General | Read solution model directly, restart VS, resume
5. Uninstalled Resharper, Reinstalled, cleared all caches (using the button in VS and the solution caches), deleted the .vs file
Please someone help!!!!