We wonder whether anyone still experiences 'Duplicate Definitions'
problem in ReSharper since build 233.
If you do, we are extremely interested in details:
- does the problem go away after restarting VS?
- how is your solution structured:
. do you have non-C# projects?
. do you reference projects directly, or output assemblies?
- what happens when you press Ctrl+B on pseudo-duplicate definition?
- do those duplicated classes appear in Ctrl+N list once, or twice, or
none at all? Where does R# goes if you choose that class from Ctrl+N list?
- what classes are reported as duplicated: some, seemingly random; all
classes from a particular C# project? all classes from a particular
non-C# project? all classes from some .dll?
- does the problem go away if you delete R# caches
(_ProjectName.resharper directories) and restart?
If anyone can spare a solution that this problem is reliably
reproducible on, we will be eternally grateful :)
Thanks in advance,
Senior Software Developer
"Develop With Pleasure!"