I tried Resharper 6.0 EAP (newest version) and enabled the solution wide analysis the result was that the Memory usage balloned to over 2.5 GB and then it crashed
the same solution needed in Resharper 5.1.3 only around 600 - 700 MB Sometimes more somtimes less.
I have made a dottrace Performance run it it is arround 1.3 GB should I upload it to ftp://ftp.intellij.net/.uploads/. What I saw is that the GetHashCode function from Bitvector array takes very long to execute. The File in question where the memory usage grew has only 2000-3000 lines.So there is maybe although a Memory Leak problem. After the problematic file the Memory usage went down to 200-300 mb.