1. Download and install dotTrace Performance profiler from https://www.jetbrains.com/ | Select 64-bit version
2. Start dotTrace and select Profile Local App
3. In the Standalone section enable "Advanced"
- specify a path to the ReSharper Command Line Tool (e.g. cleanupcode.exe) at the "Application:" field,
- specify the tool's arguments in the next "Arguments:" field.
4. Make sure the following options are set in Profiler Options:
- Needed profiling type: Timeline | Sampling
- Enable Collect profiling data from start
- Click Run
5. Wait while the tool finishes its work.
6. In dotTrace Performance Viewer, save the resulting snapshot using the File | Export Snapshot... menu
7. Compress the snapshot file using Zip
8. Upload the file via https://uploads.jetbrains.com/ and let us know the Upload ID once the snapshot is uploaded.