I'm running Visual Studio Professional 2019 (16.5.2) against Resharper Ultimate 2019.3.4.
So I've encountered the famous problem of the "everything is red in my CS files" but I've already had this problem some times in the past (long time Re# user here).
First difference as the bug I already had: everything is red in all my solutions, not just one in particular.
What's I've tried already:
- Clean Resharper caches (via the resharper menu & via the direct path on the disk), then restarting visual studio then pausing / resuming Resharper)
- Uninstall Resharper -> Repair Visual Studio -> Reinstall Resharper
- Starting from a clean checkout of my repo (so all the caches / .suo / bin & obj folder are gone)
- Launched Visual Studio as Administrator (or not)
- Disable or Enable solution wide analysis
So I'm the end of the ideas I have to solve this issue.
I've reproduced the bug with the log enabled in verbose mode for Resharper. I've uploaded my log file using the web form under the name:
Sorry for the generic name. The upload was made 2 minutes ago.
Thanks for helping me,