I'm using Visual Studio 15.7.6 with ReSharper 2019.3.1 and ReSharper C++ 2019.3.1 (both are licensed and turned on).
I am using this configuration for about a month and everything was working fine. Yesterday I've noticed that something is wrong - ReSharper works dine for C#, but it doesn't work for C++ (it looks like ReSharper doesn't see C++ components). I've noticed it when I wanted to run tests and ReSharper didn't discover any C++ tests. Also other features doesn't work (for example: renaming, code styling).
I've tried to reinstall Visual Studio and ReSharper, clean cache files, disable Read project properties asynchronusly and run ReSharper with trial license. Nothing of this helped. I've also tried to open different projects and effect was the same.
I've uploaded log file from ReSharper: resharper_log_draczka.txt