After I upgraded my framework from 4.6.1 to 4.7.2 in my solution, resharper autocomplete stopped working. It still has the intellisense tho. Lets say I am trying to enter "[HttpGet]" and when I type "[Htt" it shows me the http verbs like below:
but when enter or click on it to autocomplete, it just replaces the whole text with underscore and space so it looks like "_ " like this like below:
HttpGet is just example, whole solution is like this now. I need help! Tried so many things i found on web, cleared all the cache folders, updated resharper, cleaned user temp folders etc.. but none of them worked. If I switch to use Visual Studio for intellisense, it works, but when I switch back to Resharper, it does not.