- Prefer namespace alias over full namespace
Consider following code
namespace ss = spacename01::spacename02;
I would like to see ReSharper suggesting to use ss:: instead of spacename01::spacename02:: on "f" declaration
- in case of pointers or references declared in header file and definition header include suggest to switch to forward declarations, remove the include and move it to translation unit (if any)
- figure out how to make life easier when the header is cluttered with forward declaration. suggest to create separate include with forward declarations like it is done in boost?
- add a possibility to define "third party code" by location, for example "d:\Development\ThirdParties". detect includes in translation units from this location, suggest to move to precompiled header if employed.
- Add feature which is similar to CLang's Modernize (nowadays clang-tidy) http://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-tidy/index.html (see modernize-* cli parameter), allow applying it on whole solution
- Allow removing all unnecessary includes from the whole project/solution
- Detect the case when the header is not selfcontained - consider following scenario, you have precompiled header, it has string header included, then you create new class and you declare a member of type std::string in its header, it will compile and the ReSharper will not complain because of the inclusion of the string header in precompiled header. it is wrong, since once you include the class header from outside of this project it will fail to compile in case the later does not have the string included somewhere.