Below the list for the problems I could see at the first try.
1. Slower than 1.5 at Startup
2. Throw several exceptions in the first execution after Install, in the
subsequent loads there are no problems.
3. The Intellisense after DOT doesn't work. One must type Ctl+Space to
see the Intellisense.
4. If I create a new Keyboard Mapping and go to ReSharper Options/Reset
Shortcuts throw this Exception:
--- The following exception has occurred:
--- InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration
operation may not execute.
5. Underlined in Red with this warning
Cannot access non-static field 'someObject' in static context.
But this warning is absolutly incorrect, there are not static context,
additionally is code already tested long time ago.
But the even more strange behavior in this situation is that if you
execute Reformat Code everything is OK.
In the meanwhile I continue with the tests.
ReSharper 2.0 is a great tool, congratulations.