1. File structure and unit test should be able to remember where it was last placed and show up in the right location next time vs.net starts
2. Unit test still pop up "Not intended to use" from NUnitFixture sometimes and trying to show R# code that throws an exception.
3. Unit test should be able to detect code changes in dependent projects and ask user whether they want to rebuild them before running unit tests
4. Code warning should not apply to code generated by .NET e.g. full namespace when declaring GUI controls, redundant cast for (ISupportInitialize), etc.
5. file structure and unit test window still miss nice icons :)