So far, I have found several major caching-related issues:
1) Exceptions (complaining about unacquired locks) during startup and shutdown
(you should be able to see them in the tracker)
2) Sometimes right after startup R#R does not recognize all types from my
project. I can find none of them by Find Type feature.
3) Sometimes caches are not saved when solution is closed.
4) Memory usage continues to grow when solution is closed and then reopened.
5) Sometimes caches remain locked on disk when solution is closed (have you
forgotten to unmap/close the file?)