cannot access protected field - in website

Using build 216 on Visual Studio 2005,
I created a web site with the web page and code behind.
It had a label control on it.
It was working fine yesterday. Then I just now noticed that showed red highlights in the vertical bar,
with a message that it cannot access protected field 'xxx'. But of course there was nothing wrong with the code. A closed Visual Studio, we opened it, rebuilt it, and everything was fine.

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

R

  1. has problem with recognizing new ASP.NET controls added to a page. You

don't need to close VS. You can just reload R# - that is faster or close and
open the solution/ project.
I posted about this yesterday and I am curious if they are going to get to
this issue.

"David Allen" <no_mail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:9057539.1139545101086.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost...

Using build 216 on Visual Studio 2005,
I created a web site with the web page and code behind.
It had a label control on it.
It was working fine yesterday. Then I just now noticed that showed red
highlights in the vertical bar,
with a message that it cannot access protected field 'xxx'. But of course
there was nothing wrong with the code. A closed Visual Studio, we opened
it, rebuilt it, and everything was fine.



0

Please sign in to leave a comment.