1. See my post about "forbidden" icons all over the options dialog in the
topic " Resharper.MoveLeft Resharper.Resharper_MoveLeft not working?"
2. In the options dialog, clicking any subnode, expands ALL collapsed nodes
3. I installed 3.0 beta on 2.5.2 (which worked perfectly for my use at the
time), and have problems with shortcuts. Ctrl left/right did nothing,
neither did alt+enter. I followed Olegs instructions in the topic mentioned
above to reset shortcuts, and got an exception when I pressed alt+enter
after this fix.
4. Show tips on startup is enabled, but no tips are shown at startup.
5. Option panels doesn't scale or have any scrollbars, have to resize the
options window to display all options.
6. Typing "XmlDocument doc = new " does no longer suggest XmlDocument as the
class I want to create. Typing "doc." doesn't show anything either. I had to
reset the auto popup options manually in R# options for this to work.
Imho, bug #3 above simply shouldn't happen in a official beta, neither
should #6. The other bugs are cosmetic, but seems to me like pretty obvious
I was an early adopter of 2.x, and intended not to do the same mistake with
3.0, but couldn't resist when the official "beta" was announced. Numerous
exceptions later (most of them submitted), I'm considering rolling back to
2.5.x and I haven't even coded for more than a couple hours after installing
3.0! Hopefully these and other serious bugs are fixed already and 3.0 will
prove to be a stable release from day one.