Secondly, if there is a link to the js support roadmap, or some useful youtrack issue search string - please provide it for future reference.
Maybe that's a bit too early but I decided to provide some feedback on the js support.
0. Long live Ctrl - Left click - can't say that it works all the time but it works!!! Same applies to Find Usages, renames
1. code completion is extremely slow and useless - i've been waiting for VS to unfreeze for about 1-3 mins after I pressed ctrl-space (and btw - there were no R# exceptions caught). Results shown were weird. (Try adding jquery into project and typing "$." somewhere)
2. Minor things that i noticed:
- no TODO, TASK detection in js file
- no snippets for vs style annotation comments: try typing "///" on the line after function declaration - nothing happens
- Alt-Ins shows completely disabled menu
3. Features that are not there or i completely missed them:
- "references": something like VS built in "/// <reference path="../jquery-1.4.2.js" />" comment detection + wildcards. It would be really great if only files mentioned in these refernces will be used for code completion / navigation. + probably some default references/usings.
- js object navigation
- annotation support: vsdoc and/or jsdoc
- solution wide analysis
- context menu shortcuts
- quick refactorings (invert If. etc.) / refactorings (extract function, etc.) / code inspections (parseInt - should always have radix specified, etc.)
- jquery support - maybe as a plugin?