[7.0.6.61] Rename refactoring not working properly

While working on my VB project i did a rename refactoring on a protected method (a Sub). I just changed the capitalization of the method name to fullfill my coding standards (specially i just changed the first letter of the method name to uppercase). This change was not reflected  in the code. All calls of the method are with first letter lowercase.

I remember this was an issue in the 5.x EAP and works in 6.x.

Regards
Klaus

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Klaus
     Thank you for reporting this problem! I've logged it under http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/RSRP-293070.

Andrey Serebryansky

Senior Support Engineer

JetBrains, Inc

http://www.jetbrains.com

"Develop with pleasure!"

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.