I have a few issues with ReSharper 6 in my markup views that I'd like to address.
1. When using a virtual directory in IIS, ReSharper is showing an error saying the hard-coded path (e.g. C:\Code\Content\Images\MyImage.jpg) for my images does not exist. True - it does not exist, but the virtual directory maps it to a valid location. I had to turn this feature off. It would be nice to see if images were really missing in my virtual directory.
2. Is there a way to turn off the color picker feature? I find this very distracting and I would only need it seldomly (that's why I have Photoshop).
3. Sometimes ReSharper gets in a funky state and says my custom server controls are an ambiguous reference, even after I recompile my project. What's the fix for this?
4. Is there a way to turn off ReSharper temporarily? I used to use an alias mapped to ReSharper.ReSharper_Suspend, but that isn't available anymore.
5. ReSharper is saying align and valign are not valid attributes in table columns. I have been using those attributes for years. I checked w3schools and they don't have anything indicating that those are invalid attributes. Why are they being marked as invalid and what's the replacement?
6. I also have almost all my CssClass attributes show errors saying "unknown class some_class_name". Again, it's a valid class name, but I had to turn the feature off.