I've been a long time beta tester of R# and a fan of the product. I stepped away from the 2.0 EAP because of stability problems that I didn't have time to deal with.
I'm having some issues with the beta. First, I get extremely bad behaviour when automatically checking out a file. I use source gear, and ever since installing the beta, VS.NET 2005 pro often hangs when I try to check out a file by simply strating to edit it.
I also noticed that R# intellisense doesn't work in the watch window. Either make it work, or don't disable VS.NET's for that area.
Overall I find that the intellisense doesn't kick in as much as it did in 1.0. Turning it on for "every character" causes serious performance issues. Ctlr-space...I know I know, but I'm sure it's not coming up when it should by itself.