Thanks for making ASP.NET 2.0 work in the latest buikd

Hi,

So far it works very well. Acualy, I haven't find a single problem with ASP.NET
until now. Congrats !

Kind Regards,

Tom


6 comments
Comment actions Permalink


I agree on the good job, even nested MasterPages with nested content
PlaceHolders work perfectly now...

Best Regards,

Wiebe


Tom Pester wrote:

Hi,

So far it works very well. Acualy, I haven't find a single problem with
ASP.NET until now. Congrats !

Kind Regards,

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi - I am currently using build 3.0.1 of R#.

I am having a lot of problems with the error highlighting in VS2005 in ASPX pages.

The contentplaceholder is red, and so is almost all control references in my templates.

Which build are you guys using?

Cheers
Thomas

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Thomas,

I'm using 3.0.2 EAP build 515:
http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/ReSharper/Download
and all my MasterPage/ContentPlaceHolder related problems seem to have
been solved.

Wiebe

Thomas Koch wrote:

Hi - I am currently using build 3.0.1 of R#.

I am having a lot of problems with the error highlighting in VS2005 in ASPX pages.

The contentplaceholder is red, and so is almost all control references in my templates.

Which build are you guys using?

Cheers
Thomas

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks for the reply - I just installed the build you are using.

The problem with the ContentPlaceholder being flagged has gone away, but I still have some problems with control references inside templates.

For instance if I have a control referring to another inside the InsertTemplate of a FormView, then the control reference is flagged as illegal:

]]>

In the example above the value of the TargetControlID is marked as illegal. The same happens if a control tries to specify a DataSource control inside a template.

Cheers
Thomas

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Thomas,

That's indeed the only issue I could still find (with exactly the same
control) :)

I took the liberty to create an issue for it:
http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/RSRP-47636

Best Regards,

Wiebe


Thomas Koch wrote:

Thanks for the reply - I just installed the build you are using.

The problem with the ContentPlaceholder being flagged has gone away, but I still have some problems with control references inside templates.

For instance if I have a control referring to another inside the InsertTemplate of a FormView, then the control reference is flagged as illegal:

<FormView>
<InsertItemTemplate>
<asp:TextBox ID="tb1" runat="server" />
<ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender TargetControlID="tb1" ..... /> <--- RED
</InsertItemTemplate>
</FormView>

In the example above the value of the TargetControlID is marked as illegal. The same happens if a control tries to specify a DataSource control inside a template.

Cheers
Thomas

0
Comment actions Permalink

I took the liberty to create an issue for it:
http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/RSRP-47636


Hi Wiebe - good thinking. I'll be monitoring that one. :)

Cheers
Thomas

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.