I have a folder as part of my visual studio 2008 solution that contains files which can be huge (200MB+)
The file types are xml, csv, and txt.
The problem I'm seeing is that Resharper seems to be parsing them when I don't want them to. This is causing my IDE footprint to grow huge and ultimately give me an out of memory exception (which comes from R#)
I tried setting the NamespaceProvider property to False but it does not seem to make a difference. When I disable R# I do not get this problem.
I am using:
- Visual Studio 2008 V 9.0.3079.1 SP
- .NET FW 3.5 SP1
- JetBrains ReSharper add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0. ReSharper 4.5 Full Edition build 4.5.1231.7