Custom pattern not working

I'm trying to create a pattern to replace an auto-property to a property with backing field and change notification:

Search pattern:

public $type$ $name$ { get; set; }
(==> this works and R# can find it)

Replace pattern:


private $type$ m_$name$;
public $type$ $name$
{
  get
  {
    return m_$name$;
  }
  set
  {
    if (m_$name$ != value)
    {
      m_$name$ = value;
      OnPropertyChanged(() => $name$);
    }
  }
}


When I try to make the replacement, nothing happens...
There used to be an exception in R# in a previous build, but it's not there anymore.

I don't think I made a mistake in the replace pattern, but if I did, please let me know...

Kind regards,

Julien Poulin

1 comment

The problem is in m_$name$
ReSharper doesn't support such constructions now. Placeholders must be separate tokens in pattern. Here are related requests: http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/RSRP-187234 and http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/RSRP-183035
Please vote for them.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.