1. Visual Studio 2013 with Update 1.
2. Windows version: 8.1
2. No other plugin installed.
3. Resharper 8.2 Evaluation.
Before installing Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013 - March 2014 Update, Reshaprer works as intended for the C # LightSwitch HTML5 Application.
After Installing the above update, Resharper works fine on the LightSwitch project created before the update installed. However, resharper does not resolve any reference at all on new LightSwitch project created after the installation of the above update.
What I did to test:
1. Create a C# LightSwitch HTML5 Application.
2. Create a table with one single property.
3. Write Code -> Query Filter -> xxx_Filter
4. Try Filter = e => e.xxx == this.Application...
Everything works fine with the above before update, after the Office Developer Tools installation, Resharper cannon resolve a thing.