Build 90 speed improvements

Something great has happened with the speed R# in build 90. Most noticable is that prior to build 90, attaching the managed debugger to a process took ages. Since I installed build 90, attaching the managed debugger to a running process is much faster.

Also, unresponsive periods seem to happen much less often and, when they do arrive, seem to be much shorter than before.

I am attributing this to your hard work. All round, my R#ing experience is much much better with this build.

P.S. I did check and, no, tech support have not doubled my CPU power!

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

James Hebben wrote:

Something great has happened with the speed R# in build 90. Most noticable is that prior to build 90, attaching the managed debugger to a process took ages. Since I installed build 90, attaching the managed debugger to a running process is much faster.

Also, unresponsive periods seem to happen much less often and, when they do arrive, seem to be much shorter than before.

I am attributing this to your hard work. All round, my R#ing experience is much much better with this build.

P.S. I did check and, no, tech support have not doubled my CPU power!


Same here, great work, guis. Using builds prior to 89 and 90 was pretty
painful on my Celeron 4 @ 1.7 GHz...

BR, Hristo Doynov.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.