[236] Member Colors


BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello, I've installed the new build with the hotfix, and the first run
shows all methods appear red.

Tried resetting colors using the 'Use Defaults' button in the Fonts and
colors options panel, but no change.

What's wrong?
Pablo
-


BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFERpN5vooSiBfQCSoRAtpYAKC+2n03BP1Y75tp5a84p1eckPpSaACgtfo0
jVppAVFRjTEb3B21rioM13I=
=0bFL
-


END PGP SIGNATURE-----

7 comments
Comment actions Permalink

BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Ummm...stupid me not cheking. I've seen the ReSharper method identifier
default is Red.

Isn't it a bad color (its makes spotting errors a bit more difficult)?

Sorry for the bad report,
Pablo
-


BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFERpP6vooSiBfQCSoRAgCgAJ4ya5x7JFQ9sf+O9nK9muN4PZP6BQCg2cHX
dgDkL1R4+X8gJZYquG4wE=
=3/H/
-


END PGP SIGNATURE-----

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Pablo,

Totally agreed. I got it in red as well. It looks just like I did something
wrong. The color should be changed :)

Nat

---BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE---
Hash: SHA1

Ummm...stupid me not cheking. I've seen the ReSharper method
identifier default is Red.

Isn't it a bad color (its makes spotting errors a bit more difficult)?

Sorry for the bad report,
Pablo
---BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE---

>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)
>>
>> iD8DBQFERpP6vooSiBfQCSoRAgCgAJ4ya5x7JFQ9sf+O9nK9muN4PZP6BQCg2cHX
>> dgDkL1R4+X8gJZYquG4wE=
>> =3/H/

---END PGP SIGNATURE---



0
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Nat and Pablo

Are you running Visual Studio in a non-default registry root? (Are you
using the /rootSuffix switch?)

Oleg Stepanov
Software Developer
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

Hello Pablo,

Totally agreed. I got it in red as well. It looks just like I did
something wrong. The color should be changed :)

Nat

>> -


BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>> Ummm...stupid me not cheking. I've seen the ReSharper method
>> identifier default is Red.
>>
>> Isn't it a bad color (its makes spotting errors a bit more
>> difficult)?
>>
>> Sorry for the bad report,
>> Pablo
>> -


BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)
>>>
>>> iD8DBQFERpP6vooSiBfQCSoRAgCgAJ4ya5x7JFQ9sf+O9nK9muN4PZP6BQCg2cHX
>>> dgDkL1R4+X8gJZYquG4wE=
>>> =3/H/
>> -


END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>


0
Comment actions Permalink

BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Oleg Stepanov (JetBrains) wrote:

Hello Nat and Pablo

Are you running Visual Studio in a non-default registry root? (Are you
using the /rootSuffix switch?)

Oleg Stepanov
Software Developer
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

>> Hello Pablo,
>>
>> Totally agreed. I got it in red as well. It looks just like I did
>> something wrong. The color should be changed :)
>>
>> Nat
>>


Ummm...Nope. But I'm running as non admin...is that a problem?

Regards,
Pablo


-


BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFER5U0vooSiBfQCSoRAv6OAJ4uONthnpoyfjEwkQvNbwDX58sqSQCgpDgA
kjaISFLwY6ToKH7Fo+emQhc=
=ea/E
-


END PGP SIGNATURE-----

0
Comment actions Permalink

I've the same issue with VS 2003 and I'm logged in as admin

0
Comment actions Permalink

Same here -- glad it's not broken though! :)

Antonio Carpentieri wrote:

I've the same issue with VS 2003 and I'm logged in as admin

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Antonio,

Can you send me the log file for ReSharper (available through the ReSharper
menu or ControlAltShift+L)? You can send it to oleg.stepanov@jetbrains.com.

Oleg Stepanov
Software Developer
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

I've the same issue with VS 2003 and I'm logged in as admin



0

Please sign in to leave a comment.