I'm pretty sure I've seen this reported somewhere already, but was unable to
After a few build Resharper starts showing "Cannot resolve symbol" errors in
my web solution code. This can happen on the first build, or a later build -
I have been unable to find a pattern but it seems to occur after a build
when the web solution is started by pressing F5.
All referenced dlls with *.refresh files is affected by this error.
Assemblies in the GAC seems to be ok (I'm only using System.* assemblies).
When I restart VS, the errors disappear but then reappear again after a few
builds. I tried to copy the solution to a temporary folder so I could send
it to you, but I'm unable to reproduce the error on the copy.
Attached is a log file from a session where the error occured. The log file
was copied right after the bug occured.