I've tried both 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 #500, but with both versions I'm
experiencing long load times for one of my projects. I've attached the log
file which contains the following lines:
13:42:04.713: Thread:8: Caches2: Loaded in 62 msec
13:42:04.822: Thread:8: Can't find a unique name for the project &
13:49:02.236: Thread:1: OnWmActivate Active=1 Disposed=False.
As you can see, it takes 7 minutes for this step to complete. I got a fast
CPU and 4 GB RAM, but can still hear continous disk access ("trashing")
during these seven minutes.
Other projects and solutions consisting of several (other) projects seems to
I did not have this problem prior to 3.0.x.