I need some help getting Intellisense working with 301. When I first installed 301, I was getting both Visual Studio and ReSharper Intellisense. I first verified ReSharper is set to "Use Intellisense features of ReSharper" and I continue to receive Intellisense from both. I thought I was doing the right thing by selecting Tools | Options, expanding Text Editor, C#, General, and disabling "Auto list members." When I disable this feature, I receive only ReSharper's Intellisense, but the option keeps turning itself back on when I restart Visual Studio.
I also tried turning off Intellisense (Text Editor, C#, Intellisense), but when I do this I get no Intellisense at all.