i just tried the current 5.1.2 EAP Build. I'm working on a VB solution which was migrated from VB6 to .NET. Currently i'm replacing all occurences of On Error GoTo by structured exception handling. After editing the source around half an hour or so the editor becomes nearly unresponsible an i got a lot of OutOfMemoryExceptions in the R# exception browser (RSRP-193832 and following). At the time the exceptions occured i had around 25 open files in the editor. Watching at the memory consumption of VS in the process explorer i found that it wasn't so bad (just around 900 MB working set size, normally i have over 1 GB).