I upgraded to the EAP in Visual Studio 2010 and it still hasn't fixed the problem with assembly sharing.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Silverlight 4 Class Library.
2. Add the following code to Class1:
public class Class1
public static IQueryable GetQuery()
3. Add a new .NET 4.0 Console Application.
4. Add a reference from the Console Application to the Silverlight 4 Class Library.
5. In the Program.cs of the Console Application add the following code:
static void Main(string args)
Note that ReSharper highlights the line as an error stating:
"Module 'System.Core, Version 126.96.36.199, ............................' should be referenced"
Code compiles and runs fine all the same...
Please advise. Thank you.