Based on 2 days use of R#2, here is some early feedback for you:
What I Like:
- CtrlQ, Ctrl8, CtrlAltShift+N
- R# NUnit support - I like that a lot
What I Want:
- R# run/debug nunit on the context menu
- R# run/debug nunit on a shortcut key combo
- R# debugging a unit test is slow (I.E. the actual debugging experience is slow)
- R# NUnit tree does not support standard keyboard navigation.
- Backspace on a node should go to the parent
- Left Arrow on a node should collapse the current node or, if collapsed, go to the parent
- dot as a completion character on a completion list does not display subsequent intellisense list. See http://www.extraview.co.uk/resharper/NoIntellisenseAfterDot.html
- I have never been able to post exception reports through my client's proxy (reported this seperately). Today I must have had about six R# exception reports - none of which I can easily send you. I am dumping them out to text files. Do you want them?