I'm having similar issues as the author of this posting: http://devnet.jetbrains.net/thread/291369?tstart=0 Specifically:
- I'm not seeing red squiggly pre-build error warning lines under typos.
- My Marker Bar isn't visible.
- Shift/Ctrl/F7 usuage highlighting isn't working.
- Ctrl-Click navigation isn't working.
- Actually, no R# keyboard shortcuts are working.
Yet, R# is running, it alerts me to errors in the lower right corner of the VS2010 window ("1 file with errors"), and otherwise seems to be active.
For the record:
- I've checked, and R# is indeed enabled (Tools -> Options -> ReSharper -> General). The goto type/file/symbol commands work.
- I don't have any 3rd party extensions or add-ons installed. (See attached .txt file for a list of everything in my VS2010 installation, including version numbers.)
- I've tried installing builds 1754, 1755, and 1756, but they have the same issues.
- I've tried completely uninstalling R#, rebooting, and reinstalling.
- Interestingly, all builds work fine in my VS2008 install.
I also tried to generate a log file for you using the /ReSharper.LogFile "C:\log.txt" /ReSharper.LogLevel Verbose command line options on devenv.exe, but even though R# loads, it doesn't generate a log file.
Any thoughts on how to get R# working again?