Accessor classes in unit tests not working with R#

Since upgrading to 5.1.1766.4 all my unit tests are flagged as 'Cannot resolve symbol' in R# as it is saying that it cannot find my Accessor classes. I can debug the tests and I am able to step into them, even though R# has flagged it as red and unknown, I also get no intellisense on the object. I have tried a fresh install of R# and cleared the _Resahper caches, to no avail. Loading the unit tests up in VS2008 after uninstalling R# did work.

Any advice?

4 comments

Hello Andy,

Could you please attach a small sample solution demonstrating this problem?
Thank you!

Andrey Serebryansky
Senior Support Engineer
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

Since upgrading to 5.1.1766.4 all my unit tests are flagged as 'Cannot
resolve symbol' in R# as it is saying that it cannot find my Accessor
classes. I can debug the tests and I am able to step into them, even
though R# has flagged it as red and unknown, I also get no
intellisense on the object. I have tried a fresh install of R# and
cleared the _Resahper caches, to no avail. Loading the unit tests up
in VS2008 after uninstalling R# did work.

Any advice?

---
Original message URL:
http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5284406#5284406



0

Thanks for getting back, I have tried creating a small project at home on VS2010 and it works fine. Tomorrow I shall try a creating a small project on VS2008 in work and see if this issue is reproduced.

Andy

0

I have been able to fix this issue. I have two projects under one solution, the application and the test project. In one of the classes in the application project I selected the 'Create Unit Tests...' option from the context menu and requested Visual Studio to add some tests to my test project. Once this was completed I was once again able to use my accessor objects.

Thanks,

Andy

0

Hello Andy,

Thank you for this info. I'm glad that you were able to fix this problem :)

Andrey Serebryansky
Senior Support Engineer
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

I have been able to fix this issue. I have two projects under one
solution, the application and the test project. In one of the classes
in the application project I selected the 'Create Unit Tests...'
option from the context menu and requested Visual Studio to add some
tests to my test project. Once this was completed I was once again
able to use my accessor objects.

Thanks,

Andy

---
Original message URL:
http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5284585#5284585



0

Please sign in to leave a comment.