[7.0.6.61]Rename refactoring not working properly

As there was no feedback in the EAP forum for several days i repost this here:

While  working on my VB project i did a rename refactoring on a protected  method (a Sub). I just changed the capitalization of the method name to  fullfill my coding standards (specially i just changed the first letter  of the method name to uppercase). This change was not reflected  in the  code. All calls of the method are with first letter lowercase.

I remember this was an issue in the 5.x EAP and works in 6.x.

Regards
Klaus

Please sign in to leave a comment.