Jasmine 2.0.1 Unit Tests Always Inconclusive Test Wasn't Run

I set up a dirt simple Jasmine 2.0.1 unit test in Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 and tried to run it using the ReSharper test runner, but it always shows as Name of Test Inconclusive, Test wasn't run in the Unit Test window.

According to ReSharper --> Options --> Tools --> Unit Testing --> General, I have a check mark next to "Enable Unit Testing".

According to ReSharper --> Options --> Tools --> Unit Testing --> JavaScript Tests, the "Enable Jasmine support" is checked and "Run Tests With" is set to Jasmine 2.0.  The Browser selected is Google Chrome 36.

What else needs to be done to make the unit tests actually run?

JetBrains ReSharper 8.2.1 C# Edition
Build 8.2.1000.4556 on 2014-05-19T16:12:38

Plugins: 1
#1. “NuGet support for ReSharper” v1.3.0.16602 by JetBrains
Visual Studio 12.0.30723.0.



  Could you please attach this sample solution here?



The attached zip can be found on github:

It neither works with phantomjs or any external broswer,  jasmin 1.3 or 2.0

JetBrains ReSharper 8.2.2 C# Edition
Build 8.2.2000.5102 on 2014-08-30T16:12:46

Licensed to: ************************************* <- it's licensed to my company but I removed it because of privacy concerns
Plugins: 3
#1. “Enhanced Tooltip” v2.0.1.0 by “Julien Lebosquain”
#2. “NuGet support for ReSharper” v1.3.0.16602 by JetBrains
#3. “Agent Johnson” v2.0.2.0 by “Jakob Christensen”
Visual Studio 12.0.31010.0.

Also the same with Build 8.2.3000.5176


Hello Zoltan,

  ReSharper does not support Asynchronous Module Defnitions (AMD) in JS - I filed a new feature request https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/RSRP-427836.



Please sign in to leave a comment.