Search with Pattern looks badly broken when applied to more than one file

We are trying to use "Search with Pattern" which worked for us nicely before, but now it looks broken for the Replace part if more than one file is involved. It can find the pattern, but replacement part only opens single file (of all where the pattern was found) and does some weird and wrong replacement there. We tried different patterns and different machines, result is the same. VS 2013 or VS 2015 - the same.

I have opened a ticket for it http://resharper-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/requests/21456 , but it sits without any movement for four days, so I decided to raise it here.

Konstantin

Please sign in to leave a comment.