I have a fairly large Unreal C++ project. I am doing some extensive rewriting at the moment mainly based on changing a variable type from int32 to int64.
When using the "change Function signature" feature of Resharper C++ I oftentimes find the RS adds invalid includes at the top of either the H or the Cpp file with references to the Unreal engine.
for instance I have a medium sized h/cpp file here with the following function
UFUNCTION(BlueprintCallable, category = "Mikaboshi|Objects", Meta = (ExpandEnumAsExecs = "Branches"))
with the header in the h and the body in the Cpp file. When I use the RS "Change signature" function from the cpp file, RS includes the marked include lines regarding Android in the H file:
Note that I don't even have the Android support of UE installed. When I use the same functionality from the H file by clicking on the declaration, RS adds those lines at the top of the CPP file instead.
It doesn't seem to happen all the time because I used it extensively and it happened only with some cpp/h files. I can not determine what triggers it but it must be something with Unreal because I did the same kind of changes in a related project that is a pure windows project without Unreal and the "Change Signature" function worked without problem for hundreds of files.