I have this strange behaviour now in Visual Studio where Resharper keep autocomplete everything to:
Basically, if I start writing something, the autocomplete will suggest various functions or variables and if I select one and click enter, there is a couple of seconds delay and the line I was currently writing is replaced by the above. This includes if I write out the full name of the function and press enter.
If I switch to IntelliSense, the problem doesn't occur but when I switch back to Resharper, it comes back. Restarting doesn't help. I'm using Visual Studio Enterprise 2017, Version 15.9.11 and Resharper Ultimate 2018.3.4