The Unit Test Sessions window is reporting all the tests as inconclusive even though when the catch test program is run on the command line, all tests pass.
If I reduce the tests to one test, with REQUIRE( 1 == 1), it works. But if I add the original tests that calls other functions, it reports inconclusive.
I added code in the tests to report the working directory. It is the same directory I am running the tests
The logs report:
2018.08.31 08:53:11.169 INFO Run: 72c52591-4f9c-4afa-b740-09b58959a927 - Starting
2018.08.31 08:53:11.169 VERBOSE Provider: Catch
Target Framework: .NETFramework,Version=v4.0
Runtime Enviroment: CppRuntimeEnvironment
2018.08.31 08:53:11.202 ERROR Child process exited with exit code "DLL not found"
2018.08.31 08:53:11.202 INFO Run: 72c52591-4f9c-4afa-b740-09b58959a927 - Finished
I have no idea what DLL is not found.
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017 (15.7.3)
ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2
Intel Fortran XE 2018 Update 1 Composer Edition.
Catch version 2.2.2