When it comes to unit tests you should:
1. Mark (gutter) tests (methods) and their setup and teardown.=20 2. Take
attributes into account (as an alternative to the TestXXX and XxxTest
convention (and SetUp and TearDown)).
3. Allow turning the ignore attribute on both methods and classes.
4. Allow rename refactoring of TestXxxx classes: I.e., if a TextXyzAbc class
exists then renaming XyzAbc to (say) XyzDef should result in renaming the
test to TestXyzDef...
1. What happens if both csUnit and Nunit are referenced in a project?
2. What about Fit -- Fit rename refactoring and code generation is so badly