I noticed on the download page that you are releasing R# as a RC now. Are there plans to fix the numerous readonly document exceptions that still occur with source code control before RTM?
The only way I can use R# consistently is to check out all of my solution files before I do work. This is obviously not optimal but something I have chosen to live with as R# was an EAP product and that's the price you pay to play with early technology. As a release product though, I would expect these problems to be fixed. Since I've used the EAP builds (starting in the low 200's), these exceptions have been my #1 pain.
I tried searching the tracker for specific exceptions but couldn't find any due to the Tracker timing out when I was doing searches (must be getting some heavy use right now).
If it helps, I have noticed that I get these exceptions mostly when doing class renames and files that are checked in need to be edited.