Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Visual Studio 2005
2. Menu ReSharper -> Options -> Intellisense -> Code Completion
3. Make sure that the option "auto-popup after a character is typed" is
4. Click on "Ok"
5. Create a new class and name it MySection
6. Inherit from System.Configuration.ConfigurationSection
7. In the class MySection start typing "override", the intellisense kicks in
8. You don't need to this but hit , or to complete
9. You will now notice that the list of members that are declared virtual in
the base class are not popping-up.
after step 7 hit ]]> as you are typing override. Then after adding a space
behind the override keyword the list of members that can be overriden is
The .NET Aficionado