I would like to upgrade my resharper 2.x to 3.x but I would like to know what the upgrade policy is going to be for resharper 4.0, which i assume will support the latest .net 3.x features/vs2008 etc
there was some mention of this previously, but nothing had been decided yet.
I honestly wouldn't mind (much) if i had to pay to upgrade from 3.x to 4.x of resharper. But i dont think i would want to pay the same price i would pay upgrading from 2.x to 3.x since i'm assuming/hoping the support for .net 3.x will be something that is going to be released relatively soon.
Can anyone from jetbrains tell me if there has been any sort of decision on this? I've been holding off on purchasing an upgrade to 3.x because of this.