I've got a very annoyng resharper bug, I think I've met it for the first time somewhere even before 5.0 beta 1 (not sure about 4.5), and it's present in every EAP/beta build I've tried since (current is 5.0.1630).
Sorry, I'm not sure I'll be able to provide a test solution - I don't know how to easily reproduce it in empty project.
However as soon as this bug appears at any place due to some refactor action - it is 100% reproducable (so I can restart VS, clean resharper caches, nothing helps - the same action will always give us same bad result). And I still can't find what I need to change in code to make it work again.
So if I meet such situation during my work (usually ones per day or two) I just don't use resharper refactoring and perform these actions by hands.
Ok step by step:
1. We've got some source code. This particular file contains some #if regions, but the bug occurs in all kinds of files without them.
2. Ok, we've got error. We need to add usage for particular namespace, Resharper can help us with a quickfix.
3. Ok, we press alt-enter, and immideatly get the following:
4. Same boxes we've got instead of normal text from the begging of the file.
5. Pressing Ctrl-Z immideatly restores normal source code without these boxes (and without namespace quickfix too ).
Same problem occurs during all kinds of refactorings, like member rename, etc.
I attached this particular file, although I'm not sure it'll help.
Let me know if I can provide any kind of additional information.
Build 5.0.1630.23 on 2010-03-04T01:39:16