I am impressed by the performance improvements I can notice in the
However, I found a problem. When I first open my solution with a couple
of very large files open files, every change I make to any one of
the files in the solution results in ReSharper/Visual Studio working for
40 seconds (not locking up, just working).
This is not really acceptable.
I closed one of the large files and re-opened it, and the time it took
now went down to 30 seconds. Did the same to another file, and the time
went down to 20 seconds.
It seems that ReSharper only properly caches the opened files when you
open the files, and gets it wrong when the files are opened as part of