R#8.0.1 and VS2013 RC - bugs Follow
Just found a bug in VS2013 RC - apparently I cannot change colors for ReSharper in the VS settings, see the screenshot.
I've tried to repair the R# installation, no success.
Using Windows 8.1 RTM x64, VS2013 Pro RC, R# 8.0.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.
We've been reported about this behavior with fonts/colors and shortcuts: http://resharper-support.jetbrains.com/entries/26477768-ReSharper-Keyboard-Shortcuts-and-Fonts-Colors-do-not-appear-in-VS-after-installation
We would appreciate if you could:
1. Tell us detailed info on R# installation: was this a clean install/upgrade? If it was an upgrade, which R# version was the previous one?
2. We would also appreciate the logs of:
- ReSharper installer: 'msiexec /i ReSharperSetup<VERSION>.msi /lv C:\resharper_install.txt'.
- ReSharper Log when applying keyboard shortcut scheme (run VS with this command line and try to aply shortcuts): 'devenv /ReSharper.LogFile C:\resharper_log.txt /ReSharper.LogLevel Verbose'
- VS log: run VS with the following line: devenv.exe /log C:\vs_log.txt and try to apply R# keyboard shortcuts once again.
Please attach all the information here, or to this YouTrack issue (preferrable, 'cause in this case the info will go to the developer straight away without delays):http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/RSRP-386607
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance!