I have a problem with the built-in unit runner of Resharper 4.0 (4.0.819.19).
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a new solution: C# windows form
- Tools/Configuration Manager
- Drop down "Active solution platform", choose New
- Select new platform x86, press ok
- Choose the new solution platform x86
- Compile, notice in output window the binary path "bin\x86\Debug"
- Now insert a test procedure and reference nunit
- Run the test with Resharpers unit runner
- Resharper rebuilds the project because there were changes
- Resharper builds the normal "Any CPU" solution platform, not the x86!! (see output window, binary path is "bin\Debug"
- Resharper will start the DLL in "bin\x86\Debug" (which is the correct for the solution platform x86), not the just built one!
- When i change the active solution from x86 back to Any CPU everything works correctly
Or am i doing something totally wrong?
Edited by: Gunter on Jul 1, 2008 6:33 PM
Edited by: Gunter on Jul 1, 2008 6:35 PM