I've been using ReSharper 6 for quite some time, but there's a thing I've been wondering.
What does the icons in the test runner actually mean? There are no tooltip, and the online help isn't updated for the new version yet.
This is what I know:
1. Number of testclasses/fixtures (125)
2. Number of passed tests (169)
3. Number of failed tests (0)
4. Number of ignored tests (2)
5. I have no clue about this one (-46?)
I can see it is a difference between the number of tests and testfixtures (testclasses - (passing + ignored)), but what is it good for? Can it ever be positive?