I am running R# to run MSTEST tests and have been struggling with deployment for some time.
I did have a solution in R#8, but it now seems to be broken. I'm not sure if it is an 8.0.1 issue or something has changed in my environment
I found that turning on VS deployment caused problems with assemblies simply not being found so gave up with that
I found that using DeploymentItem attributes caused similar problems (guess it turned on deployment)
SO, now I have a have a postbuild step of:
xcopy /Y /S "$(ProjectDir)TestData" "$(TargetDir)"
to copy all my test data to the bin folder, so that it will then be picked up by R# prior to running the tests.
However, now I'm getting an error:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\XXX\Web3\DEV\TFSBuild\TestResults\d.yyyyyy_ZZZZZZZZ 2013-10-07 13_50_04\Out\EmailHeader.txt'
The EmailHeader.txt file DOES exist under bin\testdata.
The folder d.yyyyyy_ZZZZZZZZ 2013-10-07 13_50_04 does not exist under TestResults!!!
I have tried with various deployment settings and it always seems to fail with this error
JetBrains ReSharper 8.0.1 C# Edition
Build 8.0.1000.2286 on 2013-09-05T08:18:00
Licensed to: David Roberts
#1. “NuGet support for ReSharper” v126.96.36.19956 by JetBrains
#2. “Utility Pack” v188.8.131.52 by “Jakob Christensen”
#3. “Agent Johnson” v184.108.40.206 by “Jakob Christensen”
Visual Studio 11.0.60610.1.
Copyright © 2003–2013 JetBrains s.r.o. All rights reserved.