I recently updated to Resharper 9 and use Visual Studio 2013. I've tried all the obvious fixes of:
- Cleaning and rebuilding solution, restarting Visual Studio, etc
- Checking that my Resharper general settings match those of other people in the company who are not having this issue
- Cleaned my Resharper cache and restarting Visual Studio
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Resharper
- Manually setting the processor architecture in both Visual Studio and Resharper
None of these have had any effect, except that occasionally toggling my processor architecture to the wrong one for the project and then rebuilding will suddenly make the tests detectable for the day. Any ideas on the reason for this?