I am getting some really annoying behaviour from the tree control that shows the hierarchy of tests. These include:
- Nodes that I collapse are often re-expanded by the runner when I run tests elsewhere in the hierarchy.
- During test runs the control focus indicator often jumps to various locations within the hierarchy
- During test runs the visible area of the hierarchy often changes (akin to the scroll-bar being moved)
- After test runs I often have more than one node selected, despite there being only one selected when the run started
- After excluding the tests contained within a node, the focus within the control is often placed some distance away from the point where the excluded leaf used to exist.
Whilst these issues might be acceptable for small hierarchies, they become a real nuisance with large hierarchies (>3000 tests).
Are these known issues? Are they going to be addressed?
VS2013 12.0.31101.00 Update 4
JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate 2015.1