is there are way to find and remove all those files from a project, which are excluded from build? I use VS2013 and a C++ project.
Why do I want this?:
I want to move some configurations of my huge project into a separate project which only includes those selected configurations.
Currently my huge project is organised in several configs for several products, e.g.:
- ProductA_Debug (32-/64-Bit)
- ProductA_Release (32-/64-Bit)
- ProductB_Debug (32-/64-Bit)
- ProductB_Release (32-/64-Bit)
So I want ProductB (Debug + Release in 32+64 Bit) to be in a new separate project. I duplicated the project file and want now to remove all those files, which are already excluded from build of ProductB configuration (Debug + Release in 32+64 Bit). That is, why I want to find excluded files. Unfortunately the solution map explorer of Visual Studio 2013 does not support a filter like this.
What I tried:
- Project -> Context menu -> Find -> Remove unused References: "ReSharper is thinking" -> but nothing happens after "updating source files" finishes.
Thanks for your help! I appreciate.